Building Business Credit
This isn't a quick process but It's not a race. If you plan to use business credit SOLELY, follow these steps
- Come up with your Business Name
- Where will your business be located? Perception is key, use a commercial or virtual address.
- Apply for your LLC at your state website
- Apply for your EIN - its free from the IRS
- Apply for your DUNS number- its free from Duns & Bradstreet
- Make a business logo or have Pro104 make one for you
- Get a business telephone 800 number from Grasshopper
- Register your business number with 411
- Create your business a simple 1 page website or have Pro104 make one for you
- Create a business email (email@example.com) Pro104's 1 page websites come with a custom email address
- Find your Naics / Sic Code ( you need this when opening bank account)
- Open a Business Bank Account
- Make Social Media accounts for your Business - Facebook, Twitter, Instagram etc.
- Add your Business up to 65 listing managers like Yelp and Bing or have Pro104 setup and maintain the listings for you,
- Create a Google Business Profile or Pro104 can create it for you
Tier 2 Accounts
Coming soon . . .